Sunday, August 30, 2015

Last Day to Order!

It seems like yesterday that I received my copy of the first Annual Inspirations Idea Book, but believe it or not, TODAY (August 31st) is the last day to order most of the products inside!



Here is a peek at some of my favorite retiring products that we will say good-bye to...

Rainy Day

Antiqued finishes for Base and Bling

Current Fundamentals Patterns and ALL Washi Tape

Blossom Paper Packet and coordinating products
Jackson Paper Packet and coordinating products

Chalk It Up Picture My Life

For Always Picture My Life

Pear and Partridge Picture My Life

Seaside Picture My Life

Wanderful Picture My Life

Select Enchantment Palette Colors

Just click HERE to see ALL of the retiring products that disappear tonight!

Don't forget that these special deals also expire tonight!

August Stamp of the Month

FREE products with new organizers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!