Friday, August 21, 2015

Fancy Fold Pinwheel Card with Zoe

Whew!  We have just about made it through the first week of school at my house, and that means it is time to get crafty for me tonight, hahaha! 

Before the week is over, I wanted to share a quick fancy fold card that I learned how to make from several YouTube videos and blogs.  Just search "Pinwheel Fancy Fold Card" and I am sure you will find all sorts of ways to create one.  Let me show you the one that I created with the versatile NEW Zoe Paper Packet from Close to My Heart...


The Zip Strip on this pattern paper is actually PERFECT for the belly band I made to decorate the card.  It doesn't NEED one, per se, but I have seen many with this type of embellishment--and had just the right "parts" to pull it off.  I attached the Zip Strip to a thin strip of Kraft CS and hid the seam of the paper with this great birthday sentiment from the August Stamp of the Month, Framed.  I stamped the images in Slate and Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks to coordinate with the colors in the Paper Packet.

The shape to match the framed sentiment image can be found on the NEW Cricut Artistry Cartridge.

Isn't it just PERFECT for a birthday card?
Inside the card, I mounted some matted CS and simply stamped another image from the stamps that accompany the Cricut Artistry Collection.  I will be adding a gift card to this one, so it fits quite nicely.  :)

The inside of the card is super easy to decorate.



 You really HAVE to give this one a try!  Super fun and easy!  :)

Only in August!

FREE new products!!!



1 comment:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!