Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Make It From Your Heart Seaside Recreation

I promised to show you my finished Seaside Display Tray that I created after seeing it featured on the Make It From Your Heart Blog from Close to My Heart...so here it is!

Be sure to follow my link above to see the original tray by the artists over at Close to My Heart!

I didn't have any pieces of my Seaside Assortment left after I created layouts, so I used the retired Seaside Wooden Shapes from a few Idea Books back...

I used the images from Treasured Friendship and Seaside Greetings to recreate some of the embellishments in the original.

The Glacier Extra Thick Twine was tricky to tie in knots with short lengths, but I was determined to make it work!  The Oceanside Sequins were a BREEZE to add, though!  ;)

Here are some of the other CTMH supplies I used:
Display Tray
Seaside Picture My Life 
Seaside Workshop on the Go
Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet
White Embossing Powder
White Daisy Exclusive Ink
Desert Sand Exclusive Ink
ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Ink Markers

LOTS of super CTMH items are retiring in just a few short days, so better check your wishlists before they disappear!  :)   LIST OF RETIRING ITEMS

BUT, remember, there are also lots of NEW products coming too!  If you want to see some that I added to my Display Tray, check it out over on my Facebook Page now!


When August is gone, so is Framed!


2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!