Monday, August 10, 2015

Cricut Artistry Collection Thinking of You Card

My Monday post is going out just a tad bit late today after a busy weekend.  One of the best things about writing a blog is that there simply aren't any deadlines written in stone.  Win!  If only my looming school year schedule that starts this week were as flexible, lol!

I made this card using cuts from the NEW Close to My Heart Artistry Cricut Collection.  My cousin suffered a heart attack last weekend (praise the LORD she is doing alright so far...just awaiting more surgery,) and I had these cuts all ready to go from my first round playing with Artistry...


The houndstooth pattern paper is found in the NEW Zoe Paper Packet.  It has an ever-so-slight color variation across the blue hue that is just gorgeous!  I cut the jar image from acetate packaging from a cricut cartridge, and used Glacier, Sweet Leaf, Canary, and Sorbet CS as well as some gold glitter paper for the flowers.

 

The sentiment is stamped in Glacier and Canary Exclusive Ink onto one of the shaped images from the Framed Stamp of the Month for August.  I ran a strip of happy Coral Shimmer Trim along the card underneath it and popped it up with some foam tape for some finishing touches. 

I don't do this very often, but here is my PSA for the year:  LADIES, listen to your body!  My cousin had a terrible headache and neck pain the day before she went to the hospital.  In the morning her arm numbness prompted my aunt to make her finally go in--and it saved her life!   Please keep yourselves informed of the warning signs of a heart attack because time is key!  Love you guys!

Framed coordinates with the NEW Cricut Artistry Collection!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!