Monday, June 29, 2015

More Ice Cream on Monday!

Well, I sure didn't get any more scrapbooking finished this weekend, but that is alright.  I have been doing a HUGE decluttering project around the house, and purging REALLY feels good.  I made lots of progress and even found some of my dining room in the process!  ;)   Be sure to check out my clearance price My Acrylix stamps for sale in my Flee Market, and you can help me clear out some more!

Anyhow, there are just two days left in June, and I am just a bit over $100 shy of my sales goal this month.  I have a GREAT incentive for you to help me reach my goal!  My peeps who live nearby can place an order through me with FREE shipping by adding to the order I am placing on Tuesday.  EVERYBODY can win though, because the order that puts me over my goal will win a FREE My Acrylix stamp set that is worth $17.95!  :)

You just might want to pick up this month's Stamp of the Month because there are only two days left to get it in your crafty little hands.  I made the following card using it...

See the fine line details I added by hand with a black marker?

It was tons of fun to make those colorful Popsicles from Ice Cream Dream with the puddle pad method.  The Lagoon ink and CS goes really well with the Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon I used to attach the tagged sentiment.  The Hostess Only Tagged with Love My Acrylix which has several different sentiments that accompany the three tag shapes.  I, of course, used the same images as this example artwork from CTMH, lol!  Oooops!


Since that wasn't exactly enlightening, lol, here is a peek at the rest of the set...


Contact me to set up your own online gathering so you can earn this set for free!  :)

Get your FREE stamps while they last!  The Pink Combo shown here is already sold out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!