Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Card Workshop Wrap-Up on Wednesday!

Whew!  I wanted to give you guys a quick peek at what the lovely ladies at my private card workshop this past week cooked up.  I knew that most of them were beginner stampers, so I wanted to keep things pretty straightforward.  Here is one of the simple cards I taught them to make...


This card has simple stamping and very easy step by step directions to follow, nothing complicated. It features the fun Confetti Wishes Paper Packet and the Happy Everything My Acrylix Stamp set, both from Close to My Heart.  I also added some fun white enamel stars.

Well, would you believe those "beginners" came up with THESE???


Aren't they fantastic!?  It was certainly a pleasure to have them over to my Craft Cave to play!  :)

June ONLY!

FREE stamp with purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!