Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Tip for Tuesday: Paper Savers Anonymous

I was making a card last week with the Taste of Summer Paper Packet when a great little tip occurred to me that I needed to share.

Now, I don't know about you, but I am a big time paper saver--I get the most out of my cuts--especially when it comes to my CTMH Glitter Paper!  I LOVE to use it as a mat on pictures and cards, but I don't like how much of the paper ends up unseen.  There is a simple way to use your paper AND save it too!


All you need is a paper cutter that isn't guillotine style so you can cut out the middle.  But you can still enjoy the look of matting without any waste!  :)

Sometimes, if you are a hard-core paper saver, you can even cut the middles out of round shapes! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!