Monday, June 15, 2015

Pass the Ice Cream!

Alright, so it wasn't quite Father's Day yesterday.  BUT, in my defense, I wasn't the only one who planned for it like it was!  ;)  I did feel a bit silly, though.  Can someone pass the ice cream, becaues there isn't anything ice cream can't fix! 

Shimmer Trim with a cherry on top!  :)

I used the following Close to My Heart supplies to make this simply fun birthday card:

Stamps:  2015 June Stamp of the Month, Ice Cream Dream and Seaside Greetings
Inks:  Lagoon Exclusive Ink, Lagoon, Smoothie, Gypsy, and Pear Ink Refills
Papers:  Blossom Paper Packet (zip strip), Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS (both included in the Blossom paper packet)
Other:  Dots Embossing Folder, Coral Reef Sequins Asst., White Shimmer Trim, Thin Foam Tape, black fine line marker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!