Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Before Father's Day

Father's Day is right around the corner, are YOU ready?  We are almost done with preparations, and I was able to pop (see what I did there?) two cards into the mail to beat the mailman.  ;)

I REALLY do like this new Father's Day My Acrylix from Close to My Heart this year...The Best Dad Ever.  I think the Jackson Paper Packet showcases it nicely...


 This sentiment is easy to stamp in different colors and paper-piece parts of it for a great effect...

I was able to sneak in some of the retired Typeset Paper Packet that I used for my Mother's Day cards! 
 For my second version of the card, I wanted to make a bit of a western feel.  I replaced the hat with a cowboy hat cut from the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge...


I totally love the look of this one!  

My dad is (was, lol) a red-head, so I HAD to make the mustache with Barn Red Ink...the tie is in Juniper.
Have a great weekend, everyone!  :)

June Stamp of the Month


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!