Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Joyful Birthday Workshop

Happy Hump Day!  It was simply GORGEOUS here yesterday after not seeing the sun in I don't know how long!  What a treat!

Today I have a special private workshop that I am hosting for a friend.  Here is one of the cards we will be making...


We will be using the Blossom Paper Packet(retiring!), the Joyful Birthday My Acrylix Stamp Set (retiring!), White Shimmer Trim, Kraft CS, and Coral Reef Sequins.  I also used the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection to cut the flower and leaves.  The shapes all cut out on the same paper, and I just had to reverse the pattern to the green leaves.  Easy peasy!  :)

Stamp of the Month for JUNE!

Want to get a FREE My Acrylix worth $9.95?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!