Saturday, June 27, 2015

Scrappin' on Saturday (I Hope)

Another Saturday has suddenly appeared, and I fully intend to get some scrapbooking finished.  You might have noticed JUST a bit that I haven't posted a single PML or PL layout in a few months.  Ugh, I can't believe I fell off the wagon so quickly!  I am hoping to get all caught up to week...um...let's see...27???  Oh my...

I am glad I have some cards all set to go that I made with my June 2015 Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart.  I love them for highlighting pictures from a party or just hanging out eating ice cream!

I LOVE the "sweet taste of summer" stamp found on the Ice Cold Summer My Acrylix.

I love the chalkboard look for this fantastic font!  I also tried my hand at a couple of other stamping techniques for these easy pocket cards for the Picture My Life system of pocket scrapbooking also called Project Life.  I used my stamps to create some coordinating pocket cards and rounded the corners with my corner rounder.


This puddle pad technique involves dropping ink on a baby wipe to create a colorful image.  Sometimes you need to add a bit darker colors to your images this way, which you can see in my example below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!