Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jumping into July!!!

Can you even believe it???  July always seems to sneeeeeeeak up on us doesn't it?  I DO have some FANTASTIC news to go along with its sudden appearance, though!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!  I had a strong rally at the end of June to meet my sales goal, and have YOU to thank for it!!!  Because I could NOT have done it without you, not only am I giving away the size D stamp to the one who put me over the goal, I am ALSO going to send EACH one who also helped me out a special gift!  I absolutely appreciate it!  :) 

AND I have great news for July as well!

This month, you can get the Close to My Heart July 2015 Stamp of the Month for just....nothing!!!


It is totally true!  Just purchase $25 worth of My Acrylix stamps from my website, and you can add this adorable set for FREE!  You just pay shipping on the retail value of the free stamp which is less than $1!  :)  Now THAT'S a reason to celebrate!  Here is a closer look at this SUPER scrapping set...



BUT WAIT!!!  There's MORE!!!

When you purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps, you could also choose any current HOSTESS ONLY REWARD set for just $5!!!  That's right!


SO, for every $25 you spend on stamps in July, you can choose to add one of these amazing deals!  You just pay the shipping on the free sets (which is less than $1 on the largest stamps.) but no tax.

AND, YES!!!  You can qualify for more than one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!