Monday, July 13, 2015

One More Makeover!

I just can't help it...making over the fantastic designs available in the Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book is easy peasy.  When you start off with a whole KIT pre-designed for you, it makes it super simple to put YOUR own touches on a project without having to start from scratch.

Let me show you what I mean by using the Blossom WOTG (that's Workshop on the Go for you non-Close to My Heart addicted papercrafters, lol) Card Kit....again!  ;)

On the left is my "almost according to directions" version of one of the cards in the kit.  I simply swapped out some ink and washi to create a whole new color theme for the card on the right...

I didn't tie the bow on this one to save a little bit of twine length...I like to make the MOST of my supplies! 
What do you think?  


Just think of all the creative ways YOU could make this one over!  Take another look at the adorable stamp set it comes with...


and the rest of the supplies...

 All for JUST $24.95!!!

The Card Kit and washi are only available while supplies last now, so if you want it, go get it!  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!