Thursday, July 23, 2015

Throwback Thursday: 45 Minutes to 19

Hey there crafty friends.  I have a quick joke for you!

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7, 8, 9!  (seven ate nine!)

Giggle.  I needed a really good laugh, and I just saw that I have 789 posts on my blog!!!  Wow!

I have been cutting with my Cricut Explore like a CRAZY woman today as I make a display board for my Close to My Heart Cricut Collections--and in case you haven't noticed, the family keeps growing!  I cannot wait to introduce you to the NEW member of the Cricut Family next month!!!  Check out my Facebook Page HERE to get a sneak peak since that is the only place to see it so far! 

But first, I sit here with little tears rolling down my cheeks as my oldest turns 19 in just 45 short minutes.  I was completely fine until I started thinking about it...aaaaand that means next year is 20.  Suddenly I am drowning in all the things I still want her to KNOW.  All the things we haven't DONE.  Will the things I have tried to impress upon her be ENOUGH?  I really don't like stressing out about it, because when it comes down to it, despite every moment of doubt, life is pretty wonderful, and I have successfully raised a kid to age 19!!!  Who'd have thunk?  ;)

A little reminder how wonderful life can be from the July 2015 Stamp of the Month.

I made this little PML (Picture My Life pocket-style scrapbooking) card at our little "off-site" convention a couple of weeks ago, and was so happy for the reminder when I put it in my organizer today while cleaning up the craft cave.  I used some Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape, and some Chalk-It Up Assortment puffies to make it mine.

How would you make it YOURS?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!