Friday, July 31, 2015

Fundamental Friday!

I made this one last month with some new toys I purchased with my birthday money...

Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment

Black and Grey Glitter Paper

This is how I colored the White Daisy CS with my Sparkle Watercolor Gel Crayons!  I just colored directly on the paper and then went over the crayon with my Blending Pen.


I purchased these on Amazon with a gift card because, let's face it, they had MY NAME on it!  ;)

Last call for JUMP ON IT IN JULY deals for the month!!!

Spend $25 in STAMPS, get a $5 Hostess Rewards Stamp!

This sale is only through 5 pm MST!!!

UPDATE!!!  The Studio J sale has been extended to August 3rd at 11:59PM MST!!!

FREE Stamp of the Month, YES, PLEASE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!