Friday, August 8, 2014

The NEW Rainy Day My Acrylix Set from Close to My Heart

Hey everyone!  Here is another simple project using the NEW products in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book!

That Blog Hop featuring the Chalk It Up Paper Packet really whet my appetite for paper piecing, so I wanted to try it again with another stamp set.  I decided to use the new Rainy Day My Acrylix.


I also used the Lifting Spirits My Acrylix set for the clouds and the Seaside Paper Packet...


It was tons of fun to play with the ShinHan Touch Twin Markers again...I used them to make one of the clouds a bit stormy...


Perfect for this sentiment, don't you think?  :)


I simply trimmed off a bit of the card front and lined the side with the reverse pattern of the paper...



Here is another way to use the stamps with the ShinHan Markers...

I posted this today because I am having a bit of a "storm" in my life right now.  Today we leave my oldest at college for the first time ever--and not even in the same state.  I am ever so grateful for the many friends who have helped pull me through this big change for my family!  We have a bit of adjusting to do over the course of the next few days, so bear with me.  Don't let me lose my sparkle, my crafty peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!