Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Amazingly Versatile Pretty Petals My Acrylix Stamp from Close to My Heart

Hi everyone!  Ready to see some of the AH-MAZE-ING new products now available from Close to My Heart?  I have no idea where to begin, but HERE WE GO!

This is actually one of the first cards I made with my new products when they were delivered after convention.  It is SUPER simple to put together, but very lovely.


FIRST, I want to point out that I used the Pretty Petals My Acrylix stamps for this card...and it coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!  Yes!  I popped up the flower with some of our new thin foam tape and colored a clear bling gem with my Golden Yellow ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Marker...yes, they can!  The edge is scalloped with our wonderful Scallop Edge Punch.


Now, pay attention here...recognize this paper that happens to match the pattern on the leaf I stamped?  It is the green pattern in the Skylark Paper Packet that just retired!  I TOLD you that I would pick one up if I were you!  ;)


Now, take a look at this stamp set...do you see the leaf I used?  NO?


If you follow my blog, you know I do a bit of a job on my acrylic stamps with my micro-tip scissors now and again.  THIS large flower in the middle of the set was practically begging me to separate the petals, so I carefully freed them from each other.  That way, not only can I create an entire flower of one pattern petal, I can also use them as the leaves!  :)


Don't be afraid to manipulate your stamps like this!  Use them so that they work for you!  :)

Don't be afraid to try the EASIEST Scrapbooking EVAH!!!  Try any Picture My Life Kit in August and you can get TWICE as many pages for just $3!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!