Monday, August 25, 2014

Makeover Monday: My Repurposed Die Cut Organization System

Welcome back to my blog!  It is Makeover Monday, and I am here to admit that I am NOT terribly organized in EVERY way usually, lol.

But, I AM totally patting myself on the back for this super idea to re-purpose my old Creative Memories sticker binder to use as my die cutting storage.  I think I see some glitter paper that snuck into my pic, lol!  Go figure!


The plastic sleeves were just the right size for the various sizes of dies that I have...



I was even able to use the studio sticker strip protectors, I guess I just got tired of editing the pics since I can't seem to find them!  ;)

This binder makes it super easy to flip through the dies to see what I have to choose from.  This is WAY easier than my old method of thumbing through them while standing up in a divided tray!  Can you believe I was trying to sell this entire binder when I thought of the idea?  Not anymore, that is for sure.

Do you have any great storage ideas?  Please share them!  

Get it HERE!

Check out all the Picture My Life kits HERE!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!