Monday, August 11, 2014

Close to My Heart Brings You NEW ALCOHOL INK MARKERS from ShinHan

Hey everyone!  I wanted to show off the NEW Alcohol Ink markers being offered in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book from Close to My Heart.  After some issues with the manufacturer of out last markers, I am so relieved to be able to bring you these!


See those black markers in the cup holder?  They are the HIGH quality, time tested markers from ShinHan--the closest competitor currently to Copic--but at a much better price.  These amazing markers blend with wonderful ease, making it a pleasure to give some depth to your stamped images. 


I ADORE the idea of making my images any colors that I like--especially being able to match any color pattern paper I happen to have on hand.  I recommend stamping with Memento Ink if you are coloring in an image...unless you are matching the color of the outline as I did below...


My friend and fellow consultant, Cathy, shared this card idea from Pinterest that she found.  Lucky for me the new Pretty Petals My Acrylix makes the perfect flowers for the fence!  I used a retired woodgrain pattern from the Timberline Paper Packet for this one.

I used the grey marker to draw the nail holes in the fence.  I stamped the leaves in Pear Exclusive Ink and the middle flower in Gypsy Exclusive Ink.  BOTH of these colors happen to match the ShinHan colors perfectly--Leaf Green and Lavender! 


Speaking of ink colors, there are THREE new Close to My Heart colors in the flowers up above--Glacier, Thistle, and Flaxen.  I also used the new Purple Glitter Paper for the centers of two flowers--SWOON!  :)

Head on over to my website to see all the other fantastic new products Close to My heart just released!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!