Friday, August 1, 2014

The New Annual Inspirations from Close to My Heart!

It is FINALLY time!  The brand new Annual Inspirations Idea Book from Close to My Heart is LIVE!



There is sooooo much to love about this new release, including that this book will be good for an entire year!  Don't you worry, we have TWO surprise releases to throw in there during the year, so stay tuned!

If you would like a copy of this gorgeous book full of amazing Close to My Heart products, you can order one through my website, mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com with any order, OR you can contact me to place your order of $50 or more to get one FREE! 

There is ONE other way to get this amazing book full of design ideas and techniques for FREE--join my Rewards Club!  You can find all the details on the Tab up at the top of the screen, or just click HERE.  This is the PERFECT time to join so you can budget your WANT gotta-have-it list from the new products, and earn $25 in free products in the process!  It doesn't get much better than that!  :)

I can't let you go without a peek at the NEW Close to My Heart August 2014 Stamp of the Month!

See it on my website HERE!


This adorable owl builders set is only available this month--you can purchase it anytime this month at the regular price of $17.95, OR get it for JUST $5 with a $50 purchase!  Did you know you can combine this offer with my Rewards Club?  YEP!!!

You can combine it with THIS too...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!