Friday, August 29, 2014

Alcohol Markers Are Some Kind of Wonderful!

Alright, raise your hands if you have played with Alcohol Markers.  Any kind/brand/whatever...have you tried any?  Close to My Heart was able to partner with ShinHan to make their Touch Twin Alcohol Markers available to you in the NEW Annual Inspirations Idea Book, and I just adore coloring again! 

Well, that isn't all...they also brought back some completely amazing embossing powders by Ranger that are super fine to say the least.  ;)

I played around with these over the past few days and love what happened with this 3x3 notecard that features the Scaredy Cat Paper Packet!


This butterfly image is one of several found on the NEW Your Own Kind of Wonderful My Acrylix from Close to My Heart.  I stamped it in Versamark Ink and used the Ranger White Embossing powder to set the image.  Then it was time for some FUN...trying out some different color combos with the ShinHan Markers.  I used the Marigold and Golden Yellow for this guy.


The tiny little sentiment stamped in Black is from the adorable size M stamp, Timely Tidings, and that shiny bit of AWESOME is Gold Shimmer Trim, of course! 

REMEMBER!!!  Just one more day to pick up this super-cute Stamp of the Month from my website!


AND if you haven't had a chance to try out the Picture My Life Kits, you really need to take advantage of this fantastic offer before August is over!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!