Saturday, October 5, 2013

Time to Start Thinking About Christmas!

Hi everyone!

Alright, so don't freak out or anything, but there are less than three months left to plan out those handmade Christmas gifts...and THAT's if you are working up the the last minute, lol!

If case you need an idea or two, here is a box of Christmas tags to get you inspired.  I made these tags throughout the season last year, and decorated a box to hold them.


I used the retired CTMH Believe papers to decorate this My Creations Card Box.  The bow I made is super-easy with a cut from the Cricut Artiste Collection.  I cut it on my Cricut Expression 2 at the largest size possible.  A retired bling brad holds it together, and a strip of Silver Shimmer Trim adds some sparkle too!


See these awesomely cute Twist Ties?  I inked them up with a sponge dauber to coordinate with my papers!  I used Sweet Leaf on one side and Sky Blue on the other!  :)


There is a wonderfully handy hidden magnetic closure on the box. 


I sure had accumulated a huge variety of tags by the end of the season last year!  I had so many that I was able to donate an entire box for my friend's silent auction to raise money for St. Baldrick's Foundation.  :)




Loved these sucker tags!


Well, I hope that I got your juices flowing with this little reminder.  What are you making for gifts this year? 

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, i love this idea to use the box for tags! Been trying to figure out what to do with mine! And i love your tags...i remember some of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an adorable bunch of tags and the keeper box too! Love those Believe colors! I saved some, yay! You're so inspiring, Amie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the BEST, Jane! I am blessed to have great blog followers like you! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your work with us. I love these gift tags you made. Well done! You can tell you do things with a great sense of style and taste and I enjoy stopping by to visit your blog.

    A funny thing happened at Michaels a few weeks ago. A woman struck up a conversation with me in the clearance aisle and she brought up your blog. Your blog! When I told her I follow your blog, too, I don't really know that she believed me. I mean, there are, after all, a lot of blogs out there. Still, I thought it was pretty neat. And I think it says something about you and your work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have blessed me beyond words with your story! Thank you ever so much for all of the kind words! My sparkle bucket is full now, so it's time to go spread a little. ;)

      Delete
  4. Just surfed to your blog from NJ Stamping Queen's. Love, love, love your work...especially those Christmas tags and the box. I have a dozen of those boxes. Too bad I don't have any Believe paper :(. I have you bookmarked now. Look forward to more! Janice, a CTMH Canadian consultant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, welcome to my blog, and thank you so much! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!