Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy National Papercrafting Day!

Well, officially I am a couple of days late with this wish, hahaha...but when you get busy crafting, you are sometimes late.  ;)

I got together with some old and new customers at my friend's house to create this easy-peasy layout inspired by the Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions Idea Book...


I just love that I can use the layouts featured in our catalogs to create a bit faster and easier...


I also ADORE the new Worshops Your Way instructions that include ways to add more photos to your layout with these new page protector sizes!


Using Thin Cuts is just one way to create some easy embellishments on pages...


Zip strips are another way to add some coordinated pattern and color...did you know they come on every 12 x 12 pattern paper in the paper suites?  They do!
 

I used the following Close to My Heart supplies for this page...

Sugar Rush Paper Packet
White Daisy and Pomegranate CS
Sea Glass Glitter Paper
Sugar Rush Dots and Washi
Hearts Thin Cuts
XOXO Thin Cuts
Marvy Uchida LePen

and

The January Stamp of the Month!


You can STILL get this amazing paper wreath project for FREE on my website for two more days!  Just fill your cart with $60 of products from your wish list, and then you will be prompted to add it for FREE!!!  You can buy as many as you want for just $18.95 too!  :)


 Here's how mine turned out in case you missed it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!