Monday, January 9, 2017

New Year Organization...Check!

Sooooooo, is anyone getting more organized this year? 

I have a FABULOUS little tip for you if you have the new Close to My Heart Thin Cuts pilling up without a clue how to store them. 

It all starts with the Everyday Life Albums and Protectors...here is mine!



Do you believe those magnetic carrier sheets that come with the thin cuts fit snugly but nicely into the 4x6 pockets???


Just slice them in half to fit in the 3x4 pages!



This beautiful Everyday Life Album with gold foil accents is actually on clearance right now too!!!

This Black and White Striped version is the one I showed you above...

The Sea Glass version is even on the website still!!!  (my fave...and the one I use with the Planner Pages!)
 There are two sizes of protectors I used... 4x6...

 and 3x4....
I am LOVING this system to store my stand alone Thin Cuts!!!  I store the Thin Cuts that coordinate with any stamp sets WITH the stamps in the envelope.  Hope this helps you in your storage resolutions this year!

Only in January!
Just for National Papercrafting Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!