Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017, Here We Come!

WHAT a joy to ring out one year and ring in the next!  There is something crisp and refreshing about new things--new stamps, new inks, new paper...new YEARS!  All of these things bring new opportunities to create, and I definitely love to do that, so lets get to it!

Now there are a couple of things new years doesn't mean, and one of them is that everything is not perfect and easy though.  My kiddo is on her way back to college while SICK, my poor girl, and I am praying like crazy that the rest of us don't catch it before we go back to school in a few days...BUT I am determined to keep my positive attitude through whatever comes.  I honestly don't care for resolutions because the rate of failure is high for me, um yeah, let me tell you...SO I instead embrace a THEME to live by for 2017.  You won't be too surprised, lol, but it suits me to a T at this point in time.  Here is a little sneak peek for you--the big reveal is coming on Thursday when the ladies and I present the next Blog Hops with Heart creations for you.  Until then, let this be a hint of what's to come!


So NOW, lets get to the NEW crafty things!  January IS after all National Papercrafting Month!

Close to My Heart has released a new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book with 4 new paper suites and TONS of other fun new products!  Check it out on my website starting today!
I am positively positive that you will find plenty to add to your wish list...but if you spend just $60 of it in January, you will get this amazingly beautiful Welcome Home Wreath Kit absolutely FREE!!!!


The kit is SO easy to use...and I can't wait to show you what I did with mine!  Here is one way to put it together...


Isn't it lovely?

One more NEW thing this NEW year...and that's the Stamp of the Month!  This one will get you all ready to make Valentine themed layouts and cards...


Hope your 2017 is off to an amazing start, and I'm saying a prayer for you all tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!