Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Wait, What???

Ok, you might want to sit down for this one...let me know when you are ready.  No, really, sit down. 

It is FEBRUARY 6th!!!  As I sit here and type this, it is actually February 6th (sooooo now it is the 7th!!!)  I have NO actual idea how this happened, because it was literally just January...like yesterday!

Soooooo, really quickly, let me show you a little something I have been creating!  This one came about as I played with the new February (gasp!) Stamp of the Month, Easter Bunny.  Because don't your envelopes deserve a little bit of lovin' this month?  ;)


I just slipped a piece of cardstock inside the envelope to stamp with Memento Ink and colored them in with my ShinHan Alcohol Ink Markers.  Easy, peazy, lemon squeazy!  :)


Only available this month! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!