Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sneak Peak Saturday!

I got it!  The monogram stamp came, and I whipped up some note cards as soon as I had a chance to lock myself in my studio.  ;)  Here is a sneak peak to get your creative juices flowing!  More details to come!  Hint:  one of my FAVORITE new products is used....


Remember!!!  You only have until the end of July to contact me and pre-order your Cricut Artiste Collection for only $99 plus tax and shipping.  When you do, you will receive your very own monogram stamp of your choice as a FREE gift and also the brand new Autumn/Winter Idea Book!!!  Hurry, because when August gets here, this offer is OVER! 


All this for only $99 + tax and shipping!


2 comments:

  1. Amie, you did a great job! LOVE the glitter ribbon and the Monogram is great. I need to get one of those. The Avonlea paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love those monograms! This glitter ribbon is the BEST thing! I hope we come out with more! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!