Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Personalized Name Plaque

Well, I cannot believe I haven't posted this yet!  Back near the end of the school yeat, a friend asked me to make some wall art for her girls' rooms.  She even had a bible verse chosen for each one as well.  I was eager to get started, but with the start of my CTMH business it got pushed back a bit.  I did finish them a while later and managed to share one on a post on my Facebook page, but I never did get them posted up on my blog somehow!  It was wonderful designing these and I really would love to make more in the future.  If I could figure out a good way to ship them, I would even sell them online.  If any of my readers are experienced at that sort of thing, shoot me a message for sure, thanks!   Here they are!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!