Friday, September 25, 2015

My CTMH Cricut Display Board: Artbooking Cartridge

Happy School-Improvement-Day-so-that-means-no-school Friday!  :)  Since Paras get the day off, it also means a bonus crafty day for me!

I don't know about you, but I love not setting the alarm or prying the kiddos out of bed!

Today I wanted to share my CTMH Cricut Cartridge Display Board that I use to show off our FIVE, yes, we have 5 now, AMAZING jam-packed Cricut Collections!


I'm going to break it up for you and show you just a bit each day...starting with the Cricut Artbooking Collection


 I used the font on each cartridge for displaying its name.  Then I chose some of my favorite cuts from each to give potential customers a feel for what they can do with the images.  Artbooking is a tricky one to put on a board, so I do have a separate stand filled with scrapbook layouts I made with the designs, as well as a mini album I made completely with the cartridge.  Of course that album isn't shown in my pic, so you can see it HERE.

That cutie-patootie tag tie stamped "JOY" image is found on the Make it Merry My Acrylix Set.
I had the MOST fun making this little element on page 58 of the Artbooking Handbook...I had recently stumbled on the whole #itwasneveradress campaign online, and just HAD to recreate one MY way...


Next up, I will show you the NEW cartridge on my display board, Artistry!  :)  See you soon, and have a sparkly weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!