Friday, September 18, 2015

Fundamental Friday and Some NEWS!

Welcome back to my little crafty corner of the web!

Today is Friday, and I thought it was time to introduce you to the brand new patterns of the Close to My Heart Fundamentals!




I just LOVE our line of Fundamentals from the stickers to the paper.  We even have a little bit of bling now!


But, perhaps my very FAVORITE thing about the new Fundamentals is the fact that my daughter is featured in the Fundamentals artwork for the Idea Book!!!!

What a beautiful surprise!

I was absolutely smiling from ear to ear when I found out Close to My Heart chose to use her Senior pics for their artwork.  I might not stop smiling about it either!  ;)

Anyway, I used the NEW Sapphire colored Fundamentals Paper in the Enchantment pack for my latest watercolor card creation!


See the shiny embossed side?  LOVE!

I used the new Watercolor Paints, paper, and brushes to make this gorgeous background.

The shine goes just PERFECTLY with the glitter paper AND the sentiment I used from the NEW Diamonds are Forever My Acrylix...


I think I might save this one to send to MY crazy diamond.  ;)

Thanks for taking a peek today, and keep on shining!!!

Hello, Life

Stamp of the Month

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your daughter's photos in the new Annual Inspirations catalog! She is beautiful. And, your card is fabulous too--great job watercoloring!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Marie! You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for popping in and for the kind words! :)

      Delete
  2. What a great post! Artwork, information and fun news all in one. Your daughter is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!