Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mojo Monday Sunshine with Artistry

What better way to start off the new week than with some sunshine and a little Mojo! 

The first Monday of the month is always contest week over at the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog.  This week, I used a great shape from the Close to My Heart Artistry Cartridge along with one of my favorite Verve stamps to make a cheery card.



I mixed and matched from three different new CTMH paper packs for this one:  Zoe, Georgie, and Kaleidoscope.  Then I added a mix of patterns from the new Paper Fundamentals too!  

You can't see it in the pics, but the pattern on the Canary Yellow is a shiny embossed cross hatch.

The sentiment stamp from Verve works just perfectly with the image from Artistry.  I wanted to stamp the "SUN" in Sunset (oh, yeah) so after a few trials masking, I just decided to add a layer instead.  That worked much better for me...

A few carefully placed sequins, and I was finished.
I love the Bokeh paper in the background, how about you?

Only in September for National Stamping Month!

September Stamp of the Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!