Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jamberry Nail Cardmaking Inspiration!

Yep, you totally read that right!  Take a peek at my inspiration for this next card creation...

My awesome Jamberry Nails for St. Patrick's Day!
How's THAT for unexpected?  :)  I was in the car when this one popped into my head and had to wait until later to create this card for my baby sister's birthday today...


This was almost too easy for words.  I used the Distressed Backgrounds My Acrylix Stamp set to make the black houndstooth background.  Then I just added layers of the Blossom Complements stickers!  The simple circle sentiment is an image from the Blossom Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit.  I LOVE THE IMAGES ON THE STAMP SET IN THIS KIT!!!


Check out the inside sentiment I chose that is also in the Kit...including the little burst shape I added around the "O."

I added some glitter pen to the center of the word, "YOU."

I easily added the same distressed houndstooth pattern to the flap of the envelope to coordinate them.  I just wish I had cut a white border around the flower element to better match the rest of the flowers.


ALL of the Blossom line of My Reflections products are going to be available starting in April!  :)

Happy Birthday, Brena JOY, you talented thing, you!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a darling card! Love your inspiration, lol. I always admire your pretty nails in your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!