Friday, March 13, 2015

Welcome Baby Fox!

Finally Friday!  I am getting super-excited about a few things this month...and I cannot wait to share them with you! 

The first thing, is this DARLING little card I made for my upline, Mandy, who had a cutie-pie little baby boy recently.  His name is Fox, and I seriously could not resist making her a card with his namesake as the centerpiece.  Lucky for me the Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge created by Close to My Heart has JUST the right image!  :)  (And for those of you who played along with my Facebook game yesterday, it gives you the answer to my question!) 


The beautiful birch trees on this overlay style card had me at hello for sure!  But the sweet little fox was just the right addition to welcome the little guy!  It was so easy to create by cutting all the parts on my Cricut Explore Machine from ProvoCraft.  I cut everything on my CTMH White Daisy CS.  This is a great little sneak peek at one of the brand new products coming in April!  The Glacier Extra Thick Baker's Twine is soft and thick. 


I used the Cute Koalas My Acrylix Stamp Set for the stamped images on the front and inside of the card in Glacier Ink.



I also added a sheet of acetate packaging to the back side of the birch trees.  I wanted to make it really stable with the twine tied around them.


The inside scene was created with a bit of masking, a bit of sponging, and a hint of Sunset Chevron Washi Tape behind the little fox.  This is how easy it was...



Here is the code to use for the sweet label shape I used on the front of the card...Narelle has an entire list of ALL FOUR CTMH Cricut cartridges (and others) coded for easy searching in Design Space!  Thanks, sooooooooooooo much, Narelle!  You can find her Close to My Heart Cartridge Explore Codes at www.thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.comHERE is the direct link to her page with the codes.


Want to get this card-maker's DREAM of a cartridge?  You can get it from your favorite Close to My Heart Consultant...ME!~  Lol, I hope!  ;)  Now is the perfect time to place an order on my website though, because I am kicking off my 3rd anniversary celebration with Close to My Heart with a Mystery Hostess giveaway!  For every $25 you spend on the amazing CTMH products, your name is entered the drawing to win the hostess rewards for my orders in March!   Can you say, FREE PAPERS, INKS, STAMPS, and BLOCKS???  They could all be yours!  Just place your order over at my website HERE before April 7th, and start making your wish list today!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!