Friday, July 12, 2013

Starburst Card Makeover with Close to My Heart Free Printables!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!!!

I have the second card for my Free-For-All Workshop all set!  Guess what?  It showcases the FREE printable download that you can get from Close to My Heart as a part of our "Rediscover Close to My Heart" Campaign.  Just click on THIS link and scroll down to below this banner...




...and click the link to download!  Print them out on some white CS and you are ready to go!  OR, you can come to my Free-For-All Workshop and make one!  Woot, WOOT!

Here is the card which uses one of the eight printables...



My consultant friend, Susan Williams, has a fantastic blog where she shows how to make this kind of starburst effect.  Go HERE to see it!  Thanks, so much, Susan for sharing your talents with us!

I used the For Always Paper Packet and my Dream Pop promotional paper for this one and added some black shimmer trim for added WOW!


Then, I realized that I could add some Claire paper in there to qualify for the H2H Challenges Mix and Mingle July challenge!  Yep, three paper packs used now!  :)  This is the perfect type of design to mix it up with your patterned papers for sure!


Come to my July 19th Close to My Heart Preview Party...also called the Free-for-All, lol...to make this card and other fun projects, enter a drawing, and get your copy of the brand new Autumn/Winter Idea Book with coupon, AND see the new products in person....all for just $10!

I JUST found my picture of the printables!  Adding it here for you to see the colors!



2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!