Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Close to My Heart My Acrylix Stamps to the Rescue!

Hi everyone!  Alright, so I hardly ever post my ooops moments, but I just had to share this one with you.  The Close to My Heart Customized Name Stamps are retiring with the new Idea Book release on August 1st.  I wanted to get this one before that happened.  The top image shows what I accidentally ordered, and the bottom image shows my fix! 

 

Oh, I cannot believe I didn't proofread it more carefully!  I am so glad our awesome clear stamps made this an easy mistake to fix.  I simply used my Micro-tip Scissors to cut the "n" out and then placed the remaining letters on the block where they belong.  Presto-chango!  :)

I used the Address Stamp Without Icon for this one and chose font "C."  I like the way this font stamps. 

If you are interested in getting a personalized stamp with up to four lines and even with an available icon for only $9.95, then you better hurry!  You have until the end of July to order one and then they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!