Friday, July 26, 2013

Great Storage Solutions from Close to My Heart

Hello again all my crafty friends!  I found this great, short video clip that shows just how much you can fit in one of Close to My Heart's relatively new Large Organizer.  Now, I don't know about you, but I never really thought I would be getting my organizing products from CTMH--just my papers, stamps, inks, etc.  Fortunately, I picked one of these up to give it a try, and now I don't know where I used to keep these supplies!  It is especially handy if you travel to crops or get crafty with friends.  We have three sizes of these containers now, and they nest together for even more organization.  The Large Organizer provides an easy way to keep all your supplies together, grab, and go!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!