Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Close to My Heart Mystery Hostess Month!

Happy August!!!

What's so happy about August?  I know, I know its almost time for school to start again, so the kiddos are not too thrilled, but my crafty friends can get excited because this month, I'm giving away Hostess Rewards!  Be sure to join your orders to my Mystery Hostess link to qualify for the drawing.  It's super easy to do, just click on the "Join" icon as you see below.  You can earn one entry for every $25 in products you buy, and earn at least $25 in FREE products!


Oh, and did I mention the SALE?!?!?


That's right!  It's time to clear out the warehouse for the new products coming this month and next!  Every Tuesday, Close to My Heart will post bundles of amazing products priced to go!  There is even a reduced shipping cost on these items this time as postage will be based on the sale prices instead of regular prices!  Check it out HERE!

August also happens to be the launch of the NEW Annual Inspirations Idea Book, too!


There are so many amazing new papers and stamps and ribbons, OH MY!!!  ;) 

You might be wondering if there is a new Cricut Collection....and there is!!!  This one is called YOU Are Here, and it is an amazing travel themed cartridge, plus SO MUCH MORE!!!



Finally, there is an adorable NEW Stamp of the Month for August as well...School Year!



This is a great month to get some scrapbooking in the books, so head on over to my website HERE to discover some amazing products to use! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!