Wednesday, August 30, 2017

We Asked, They Answered: the Close to My Heart Thin Cuts Alphabet!

Based on my professionally limited research, THIS has got to be one of the most requested products EVER.  I am SO excited to introduce you to the Close to My Heart Thin Cuts Block Alphabet as we said good-bye to a family heirloom...

It was great how the stripes in the Fundamentals Basics Paper lined up!




Aren't they fantastic for titles!?  This was actually a super way to put "big orange" in BIG letters for some BIG impact.  We had that couch for YEARS...and it was in the family FOREVER, so this was a BIG occasion.  Are you feeling me?

I used the new In the Background stamp set to ink up some polka dots in just the right size to fit the letters...


I also used the current August Stamp of the Month for the thought bubble on this layout...


It's only around for two more days!  After that, the Seasonal Expressions retires and a NEW Holiday Expressions Mini Catty begins!

Don't forget to catch the 50% off Warehouse sale items too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!