Sunday, August 27, 2017

School Days Stamp of the Month Layout

It's the last week of August so schools everywhere are either back in session...or soon to be.  If you're a scrappin' mom, this month's Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month should be on YOUR back to school supply list!


The Fundamentals papers and embellishments are absolutely some of the most versatile supplies I collect use!  I framed each picture out in the new Fundamentals Basics.

The yellow heart pattern and peachy watercolor paper I trimmed it out with are found in the Adventure Fundamental Paper Packet.  A dash of Bashful Glitter Paper and CS adds the perfect touch.  A few bits and pieces of some retired Fundamentals Complements round out the school themed elements nicely.

Just a sprinkling of new bronze sequins coming soon!
I stamped the pencil image from School Year in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it in with my ShinHan Marker in Golden Yellow.  Then I stamped it again in Blossom and fussy-cut to add just the eraser part of the image to complete my pencil.  The woodgrain frames are stamped in NEW Nutmeg Ink.  Finally, I used my favorite Framework Alphabet to stamp my kiddos' names in Pewter Ink to make little flag clusters.

That cutie-pie yellow polka dot ribbon is from the Adventure Ribbon Pack.
This great School Year set is only around for the month of August, so pick yourself up your own crafty school supplies after you drop off the kids!  Remember, you can always grab our Stamp of the Month for just $5 with a $50 purchase on my website!   :)

Only in August!

Still on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!