Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Damask Divas Pathfinding Blog Hop!

It is already that time of the month, so why not JUMP into fall with us over at the Damask Divas  Blog Hop!  This month we are featuring the delightful autumn shades of the Pathfinding Paper Packet.



If you came from Kelly's Blog, you are on the right path!  You can also find the entire line-up of talented consultants participating in this hop over on the Damask Divas Blog.

To bring you all up to date with me, I just started working full-time outside the house, and I don't have nearly as much time for my craftiness as I did before.  It sure is a good thing that Close to My Heart just introduced an entire line of products JUST for people like me who WANT to craft and do it quickly!  The Cut Above line is an entirely pre-cut, pre-designed line that gives you all the fun of homemade without the time commitment.   I used the Happy Birthday Card Kit...




...and threw in some Pathfinding Paper to make it over!  I LOVE the woodsy feel of this one.


I chose this sentiment from the You Mean the World to Me My Acrylix...


AND, it was even QUICK and EASY to pop some of the paper into my Cricut E2 and cut this envelope liner using the NEW Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge!  It matched the envelope perfectly!  :)


I hope you liked my quick craft ideas today on the hop.  They really do help me to stay crafty with almost no time to spare!

Your next stop on the hop is Stephanie's Blog!  Happy fall crafting!  :)




4 comments:

  1. You are just too clever, Amie Kiger! Love your re-do. And the envelope liner is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "makeover"! The liner is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super genius...as always! :) Love the envelope liner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are still rocking it, even with NO time! Awesome liner, and love the re-do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!