Thursday, September 25, 2014

An Autumn Themed Throwback!

Remember these cards from a couple of years ago when I first learned the Triple Stamp Technique? 



They are the perfect throwback to introduce you to my final Autumn workshop card...


I love the simple elegance of the black and white with a pop of fall color!   Would you believe I used the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit to create this card?  So versatile!


I used a very special Hostess ONLY My Acrylix set called Thanksgiving Wreath from Close to My Heart for the sentiment on this one.   I adore the flowing, swirly font.  You can only earn this stamp set as a hostess, but there is more than one way of doing that!  Did you know you can chose Hostess Rewards with any order starting at $150 if you contact me to place your order?  YEP!  I can also set up an online gathering link for you to share with your crafty friends so you can order the products you love AND earn free ones in the process.   You can even join my Rewards Club to earn $25 in free products as well with your monthly purchase!  Click HERE to read more about my easy-peasy Rewards Club and join today to start earning your FREE Close to My Heart products!

Family is Forever

#30yearsofhappy is Free in September!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!