Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer + Smores = Lawnscaping Challenges!

Hey everyone!  They are having a FUN summer themed color challenge over at Lawnscaping Challenges so I just HAD to play along.

I have been playing with my new ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Markers, so figured I would give them a try on these fantastic Lawn Fawn dies.


So, I missed sending my niece's birthday card on time last week due to the 4th falling on a Friday.  I decided this little sentiment would be perfect to extend the celebration. I just LOVE how the dies pop out against the Kraft CS card base.


These little enamel stars are a sneak peek of something new coming your way soon from Close to My Heart!  ;) 



If you want the latest inside scoop of the new products rolling out in August over on my website, just place a $50 order by the end of July and I will send you a FREE Annual Inspirations Idea Book with all the latest products going live on August 1!  Shop 24/7 on my website mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com!

Just $5 with a $50 purchase! 




4 comments:

  1. This is darling! Those stars are just the right touch on this and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie! I love how they pop off the Kraft! :)

      Delete
  2. Eek! This is so cute! I love the bird making the s'more! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!