Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NEW July Close to My Heart Consultant Kit!!!

It is really July 1st!  You know what that means, right?  At 9 AM MT, the BRAND new Close to My Heart Consultant Kit goes LIVE!

This time you will have two choices...a Scrapbooker's Kit OR a Cardmaker's Kit!  YOU get to decide the direction you want your business to GROW!  :)

Take a peek--both kits contain over $365 worth of products and business supplies to help you grow your business every day!  AND these are some of the amazing NEW products in the soon to be released Annual Inspirations Catalog--Close to My Heart's new Idea Book!





Each Kit will cost JUST $99 to start, but you can still earn back your investment with the energizing Straight to the Top program!  Contact me for more information, or visit my website at mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com.  IMPORTANT!!!  If you are interested in the NEW Kit, don't sign up until 9:00 MT!  :)

I will be back in a bit with a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  You guys helped me out something last month...so I have a little giveaway to make good on!  You will also be receiving my birthday presents to you for all the awesome orders of $40 or more in June!!!  :)  See you at noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!