Thursday, July 31, 2014

Last Chance for these Throwback Thursday Favorites!

Hey everyone!  Just want to pop in and remind you that TODAY is the very last day to order several items in the Close to My Heart Spring and Summer Idea Book.  Here are some of my faves in the most monstrous version of Throwback Thursday if there ever was one!!!

Marquee White Enamel Shapes--GOTTA HAVE THESE!!!








Burlap Ribbon--AMAZING TEXTURE!!!


My friend Dana made this one!  :)



Zipper Lace in Lagoon and Hollyhock!  Yummo!!!



Ruby and Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon!





Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape!  STOCK UP NOW!!!



The Lollydoodle Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit!!!  OH THAT SENTIMENT!!!  And the SEQUINS!!!



Laughing Lola Papers and the Cityscape My Acrylix Stamp!



Wouldn't you know I JUST talked MYSELF into some of these again!!!  ;)


2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!