Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trim the Tree with LIGHTS!

Hey everyone!  I had some great playtime yesterday, and came up with a wonderfully "bright" idea to highlight my favorite ever Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart!  :)

 

I used the new Trim the Tree My Acrylix to stamp these lights in Ruby, Honey, Pear, and Lagoon Ink. This versatile set is a STEAL at only 6.95!  This is really an ornament stamp that coordinates with a cut on the Art Philosophy Cartridge, but it sure makes a fantastic Christmas light!  I even added a little bling with the Sparkle Holiday Shapes to one of the lights for emphasis.  The sentiment and little flash/shine stamp are from the November 2013 Stamp of the Month, Illuminate.

I used my stash of retired waxy flax (sniff, sniff) and little pieces of Silver Shimmer Trim to complete the strand of lights.


You can do this card a hundred different ways by changing the color of the bulbs or the color of the mat.  I can't wait to play some more!  Simon Says Stamp is going CAS for their Wednesday challenge, so I am linking up!  :)

REMEMBER!!!!  The Stamp of the Month is only here until the end of November, so don't wait to get yours!  It is $17.95 regular price or just $5 with a $50 purchase on my website!



There are SO many awesome things happening right now with Close to My Heart!  If you ever considered being a consultant, NOW is surely the time...check out this amazing new product you can earn for FREE when you become a member of my team! 


You can also join one of my new clubs forming now!  Just send me a message at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com to let me know you are interested!  :)  Just 5 spots left, and YOU could be the one to win your choice of any of our three Cricut collections!  Click HERE for more details.


9 comments:

  1. A-MAZING!!!! I need to use the light idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, Jayma and Kathy, thanks so much for the sparkle you added to my day! :)

      Delete
  2. Your lights look so cute! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design, and I love those lights! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I ever missed this card the first time I'll never know, but thanks to Pinterest I got sent back here!!! I {heart} this card so much. You are so wonderfully creative I can't begin to find the best words to say it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss a day, miss a lot around here lately, lol! You are super sweet, Shelly. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!