Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trim the Tree with LIGHTS!

Hey everyone!  I had some great playtime yesterday, and came up with a wonderfully "bright" idea to highlight my favorite ever Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart!  :)

 

I used the new Trim the Tree My Acrylix to stamp these lights in Ruby, Honey, Pear, and Lagoon Ink. This versatile set is a STEAL at only 6.95!  This is really an ornament stamp that coordinates with a cut on the Art Philosophy Cartridge, but it sure makes a fantastic Christmas light!  I even added a little bling with the Sparkle Holiday Shapes to one of the lights for emphasis.  The sentiment and little flash/shine stamp are from the November 2013 Stamp of the Month, Illuminate.

I used my stash of retired waxy flax (sniff, sniff) and little pieces of Silver Shimmer Trim to complete the strand of lights.


You can do this card a hundred different ways by changing the color of the bulbs or the color of the mat.  I can't wait to play some more!  Simon Says Stamp is going CAS for their Wednesday challenge, so I am linking up!  :)

REMEMBER!!!!  The Stamp of the Month is only here until the end of November, so don't wait to get yours!  It is $17.95 regular price or just $5 with a $50 purchase on my website!



There are SO many awesome things happening right now with Close to My Heart!  If you ever considered being a consultant, NOW is surely the time...check out this amazing new product you can earn for FREE when you become a member of my team! 


You can also join one of my new clubs forming now!  Just send me a message at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com to let me know you are interested!  :)  Just 5 spots left, and YOU could be the one to win your choice of any of our three Cricut collections!  Click HERE for more details.


10 comments:

  1. A-MAZING!!!! I need to use the light idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. O, Jayma and Kathy, thanks so much for the sparkle you added to my day! :)

      Delete
  2. Your lights look so cute! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design, and I love those lights! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I ever missed this card the first time I'll never know, but thanks to Pinterest I got sent back here!!! I {heart} this card so much. You are so wonderfully creative I can't begin to find the best words to say it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss a day, miss a lot around here lately, lol! You are super sweet, Shelly. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!