Friday, November 15, 2013

Trim the Tree Once More in Peace

What a whirlwind of a week!  I love when I have a line-up of cards to show you, but it sure takes a lot to get them all blogged, lol.  I can never get enough of all your blog loving, though, so here we go again!

I really hope you haven't quite had enough of this design, but I promise it is this last one I have to show you!  (For now.)  ;)  I took a third type of Christmas tree stamp, from the Trim the Tree My Acrylix, along with the Framework Alphabet set to make this version.  THIS one was pretty much all about the bling!


My gold embossing went awry somehow for the star.  I suspect the embossing powder may have aged a bit, but maybe I just didn't get it covered well enough either...so I just bejeweled it with the star from Close to My Heart's new Sparkle Holiday Shapes!  LOVE these!

The tree is stamped in Pear Exclusive Ink (dye) and blinged up with miscellaneous colored rhinestones that I received from a recent crop I attended AND another shape from the Sparkle Holiday Shapes.  I love this tree because it totally BEGS for BLING!  ;)


What do you think?  Which one is YOUR favorite tree I have used in this design so far?  Here is a quick re-cap!  :)






Yep, the last two are the same tree, lol...you caught me!  ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the different things you've done with "peace". It is friendly and warm and makes for some terrific cards. Thank you for inspiring me today! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!