Saturday, November 30, 2013

Another Take on Those Cute December Word Puzzle Trees

I posted up a cute CAS card yesterday that used the retired CTMH My Acrylix stamp set called December Word Puzzle.  When I was going through my pics to post, I found my daughter's version she made a couple of weeks ago during a crafty session...and I had to giggle!  She had used the same trees and my same sequins!  Check it out...


I adore the fact that one of my girls loves to play with paper like I do!  She even wanted to learn how to made the sunburst card like this one from earlier this year...


I think she did a FANTASTIC job--and I only TOLD her how to make it...she did the rest of it all on her own!  :)  Maybe in a few years we will have TWO consultants in the house!  ;)

Speaking of becoming a consultant...there is a GINORMOUS opportunity right now when you take that step and finally invest in your creativity by signing up with Close to My Heart.  There are absolutely no strings attached, and nothing but opportunity ahead of you!  Read all about the amazing new Picture My Life bonus that continues through December 15th HERE.  I would LOVE to help you get your own business off the ground as a member of team Been There, Blinged That!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Your daughter did a wonderful job on her card and to do it after you just explaining it means she must have your talent... her card turned out amazing... my kids love to be featured on my blog too! lol Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is very pretty! I love how children have a natural eye for art. I think as we get older and society pressures us to thinking a certain way, we lose that pure and innocent eye for art. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!