Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Mustache You About Mo-Vember

Hey!  How are you guys?  Are you ready for a little bit of fun?  I made some super-quick and easy little Santa Staches with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge for my upcoming craft show.  What do you think?  I thought they were PERFECT for Mo-Vember, lol.  ;)


Plus they are super-fun for all ages!  


This little project was a wonderful distraction from a big "real life" thing going on today at our house.  Can I ask you guys for a favor?  My hubs is getting a new hip today, so please keep him and our fam in your thoughts and prayers.  Life is going to be interesting around here for a while, and we can use all the loving support we can get.  Thanks so very much, you guys!  God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Prayers, thoughts and hugs go with you Amie! I hope it all goes well with a speedy recovery for your guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katrina! He is home now for a few weeks to rehab/recover. What a crazy few days it has been! Your prayers are so much appreciated! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!