Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cricut 101...with Chocolate! Time is running out on the August Stamp of the Month!

Happy weekend everyone!  I just had the revelation that it is the LAST DAY OF AUGUST!  GASP!

That means it is the very last day to get the August Stamp of the Month for FREE!!!  Or even get it AT ALL since it will be gone when August is over!!!!  You don't want to miss this little beauty...


I used this set at my Cricut 101 class last night for the projects we made...and it was so much fun!!!

Here is a picture of the projects we made as we learned about the difference between REAL and RELATIVE dial size...the ladies who came cut out the white CS pieces for each project on their own Cricut machines and did a fantastic job!  :)


The corrugated star is not available on my website any more, but the almond glitter glitz gel we used to glam it up is on there!  I do have a couple of packages of the corrugated shapes left, so let me know if you need one! 

These cuts are almost all from the Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.  The adorable cherry is the only one from Artiste.  This super-simple happy birthday sentiment from Holiday Tags My Acrylix was MADE to go on a banner like this...


This stamp we added to our envelope is from A Chocolate Affair!  Loved how easy it was to trim out each part of the stamped image to make a yummy cupcake with a Pink Glitter Gem on top!


How cute would this tag be attached to a mini package of Oreo's?  SO fun!  Again, we used the August Stamp of the Month--only available through today!!!!  I adore the bronze shimmer trim touch at the bottom of the banner and the twist tie added to the top...


We used the Babycakes Paper Packet for the pattern papers in each of the projects...and the retired Dotty for You yellow polka a dot paper for the icing on the card!

Don't wait until tomorrow to grab this stamp of the month for FREE with any $50 purchase from my website...it won't be there!!!  Click on the link above to order it today along with any of the products I used in the projects seen here, or email me at mimimyselfandi.outlook.com to place an order.

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your stuff! Everything you do I want to do myself! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to start my day reading this! Thanks, Michelle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!