Friday, August 9, 2013

Card Chatter--Sympathy

Time to clean house!  I have a few projects that haven't made it to my blog yet, and it is time to fix that!  Here is a wonderfully simple sympathy card I made using the Card Chatter--Sympathy and Love Blooms My Acrylix from Close to My Heart.


See how old these pics are!  I used my old watermark since I did this photo shoot many months ago.  You can still find both of these versatile My Acrylix sets on my website though.  :)  I embossed the Chocolate CS in the background with a folder that will remain nameless...because I cannot find the name!  Sorry!  I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Ink to match.


The squares are a retired B&T from the Stella Paper Packet which is one of my old faves.   The edges are distressed with Olive Ink.  I stamped the flower in Creme Brulee and Goldrush.  After I hand-cut the flower, I spritzed it with my Ink Cleaner, crumpled it up,  uncrumpled it and left it to dry.  Isn't it a great effect?  The leaf is just hand-trimmed out of Olive CS and then detailed with more Olive Ink.



Thanks for popping in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!